Pricing & Package
Pricing and Package Description:
- Our classes range between $100 and $125 per person. Price includes the virtual class experience, a curated beer selection, shipping and handling. Final cost depends on your choice of class subject. We’re flexible and will work with you to find the best approach for your budget.
- Your package includes a private 60 minute interactive Zoom classroom experience.
- Your choice of a 60 minute class will include a curated four pack specifically designed for your class. (No problem to upgrade to a six pack for your guests though class will focus on four beers).
- We are now able to ship to approximately 30 states. (Additional charges apply for West Coast shipments.) In the event that we are unable to legally ship to a guest, we're happy to provide a recommended list for self-sourcing at a reduced cost.
- Your event will be led by one of our brilliant beer educators.
- You can choose one of our perennially popular public classes such as Travel the Virtual World. Or indulge your taste for IPAS while supporting NY local breweries with our Homegrown Hops class. Can't get enough of IPAs? We've added The American IPA class. Or experience a seasonal option such as our Oktoberfest class. Just dipping your toes in the water? Consider our Beer 101 class. (Higher costs apply as this is a 90 minute class to include 6 beers per person.) And, we are always happy to customize a class based on your personal or group taste preferences.
- Interested in adding some beer friendly snacks? We are happy to include a tastefully curated package from our pals at Formaggio Essex.
- Ditto for swag. We're happy to add our branded bottle openers, tote bags, tee shirts and more.
- Have some non beer drinkers in your crew? We have many wonderful non alcoholic beers, ciders and hard seltzer alternatives.
- Please note that we appreciate a three week lead time for all classes.